• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2011 Honda CB1000R $6000

c4nuck

Reaction score
Beautiful CB1000R with tasteful upgrades including:
-Yoshimura Exhaust
-DMP Integrated LED Tailight
-CRG Arrow Bar End Mirror
-PSR Footpegs
-R&G Engine Cover
-Pillion Cowl
-Carbon Fibre Rear Tire Hugger

Includes factory pillion seat & pegs, stock exhaust & extra air filter.

Oil changes done on schedule with Royal Purple Full Synthetic, last one was done 230 miles ago. Tires have 1,124 miles on them. Tank has a small dent a scratch.

Current mileage is 10,171 miles, registration/inspection was updated 2 weeks ago until 10/17.

Located in SW Houston 77469

60D_7316_October%2012%202016.jpg

60D_7326_October%2012%202016.jpg

60D_7325_October%2012%202016.jpg

60D_7318_October%2012%202016.jpg

Whish I was 20, no 30 years younger. That bike is sooo good looking. I bet it sounds just as great.

Had I not bought my CB1100 a couple months ago, I might have considered yours. Very nice Bike.

Whish I was 20, no 30 years younger. That bike is sooo good looking. I bet it sounds just as great.

I was thinking 40 or 50 yrs younger! It's beautimous, but my wrists & shoulders & lower back hurt just looking at it.

GLWTS!

Last edited:
Just FYI and to help sell the bike, :rider:

This bike will not require a chiropractor. It is actually a very reasonable almost upright position with a slight lean forward to put weight on you thighs more than your butt.

This was Honda's answer to updating the 919.

sharkey is correct, the main reason I got this bike was that it wasn't a typical "crotch rocket" attack stance like a superbike.

You can enter this bikes information as well as your height on this website to get an idea of your overall geometry: http://cycle-ergo.com/

After owning my first FZ1 I swore I'd never own another bike with clipons for the street. Sportbikes with handlebars are super comfortable and will rip it up at the same time. Best of both worlds really. I'm quite impressed with how good this one looks with the mods you've done to it. Another of those "If I were in the market...."

Great looking bike! If I didn't already have a bike to fill that niche, I'd be all over this... GLWS.

It's a good thing for me that I don't have any money right now. Because this picture has been open on my computer WAY too long.

60D_7318_October%2012%202016.jpg

The tail section, tail tidy, SSSA, and the exhaust pipe really set that bike off into super sexy mode. If only they'd blacked out the frame and rearsets. Could be done I suppose. Either way, I've never really looked at the CB1000R much, but if this were mine, I'd be hard pressed to put it up for sale. Even if it's not being ridden, just the value in going out to the garage to look at it would be worth keeping it for.

How life works. You can't sell this bike for anything. Then, next year I'll decide I want one and the only ones for sale will all be stock, with stock exhaust, with banged up fairings and dings in the gas tank, and they'll all be like $7K. Sigh.

Back