• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin Texas Hill Country Dual Sport Day Trips

mebbe "running rooster"?

Rooster ClogBoerne

Sorry Kevin.... it jus kinda occured to me....

I was thinking "*hitrunner" Lol

Cuz already JMZ is "pissrunner" so matched set now Lol

Or just Number 1 and Number 2 for short.

But no need for either to comment and retaliate back at me cuz everybody knows I'm full of both plus some.

_

I really wanted to come ride with Britt it's been a couple years since I rode down with Slowoldguy and rode. But I really need a route to follow and I don't think they had one.

Lol, you guys are a bunch of regular comedians I see. I'm telling ya though, it was one of those moments you see on TV drug adds as "possible side effects include"........... :giveup:

Last edited:
Hey Bike Jones, good to hear from you. I just got my DR650 road ready and im looking forward to riding with you guys again...I will watch this forum...

I didnt want to follow everyone around all day. They might have had a route they were riding.

Oh.....I always have a route in mind and I like to discuss it with the group in case anyone has other suggestions or in case they want to lead the ride.:zen:

The only deviation from the route is when We did not cross the Sandy Creek low water crossing on CR309 due to safety concerns so we backtracked to plan 'B'.

Overall the ride did include dirt and multiple water crossings.

Hey Bike Jones, good to hear from you. I just got my DR650 road ready and im looking forward to riding with you guys again...I will watch this forum...

Hey Trace.....good to hear from you.

Now that I have my XR back I will be posting rides again.

Anyone else is welcome to post rides on this thread as well.

I'm heading down to the Harvest Classic next weekend. Anyone have a good dirt day loop in that area they can share? I'm on a DR650. thx

Sharing enabled. Sorry fellas, last time if trifled with it, it was enabled.

If you take that route, be advised- at some point the county road turns into a 2-trail through someone's ranch. Close gates behind you, don't leave trash, and leave the smallest footprint you can.

Back