• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October meet @ greet @ eat with a ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Anyone up for burgers at Jaspers in Bluff Dale? I heard from several different TWT members that this is the place for home style burgers up that way. Weather is looking good for Sunday at least no rain in the forecast for that day.:sun:

Everyone is welcome to join in. If the weather turns please drive up and join in. Hope that we get a big crowd and get some good visit time in. Come join on in for the food and friendship. Be great to see all you regulars as well as some new folks.:rider:

Sign up here on this thread if you are attending so I can give them a head count. Thank you. Hope to see you Sunday.:eat:
http://jasperscafe.com/

When:
Sunday the 21St at 11 AM.
Where:
Jaspers cafe
26512 Highway 377
Bluff Dale Texas
254-728-3281

The "in" crowd.:chug:
mitchntx
duchess+1
Jarrett
Ron Stromer
OLDTLSDoug
K~P
maximus_flavius+1
Simmons1+1
one Wolf
Mr2mch
dualsportvet............14
Zonie
V-Lust+1.............17
Blackerbird
RT Slim
DFWTom............................20

The not sure yet folks.:scratch:
Rick M
BigTyler
Ocho
sKatZ
rhodyne
DFWTom

Last edited:
Re: October meet @ greet

In for a Doc Holiday or Johnny Ringo.

Last edited:
Re: October meet @ greet @ eat

strong maybe

Gee, I don't know....that's pretty far....;-)

Yes! In for two.

My new fave is the real lone ranger. Just had one today for lunch, haha

Last edited:

When:
Sunday the 21St at 11 AM.

Gee, I don't know....that's pretty far....;-)

Meet at Valero in downtown Bluff Dale.

KSU @10:59

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_SZTOEXtM"]The Texas Bucket List Burger of the Season Spring 2018 - Burger #2 Jaspers Cafe in Bluff Dale - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

That sounds good, I'll plan on it.

I’m in, and glad Duchess will be making the long journey to join us. :-)

Last edited:

Put me down as a maybe for now!

Down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYoBtQ2CwEo"]South Park : Down Like a Clown Charlie Brown - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Can we go down Baker’s Crossing? I’ll go last......

Bakers xsing was flooded over last Sunday so I’m betting it’s blocked off now but we could check it out or we could meander down to Edwards to see how far we’d get on that one. :ponder:

Will there be a fun ride south? :p

I am in, on a very loud DR-Z, she needs some love. So, wear ear plugs and I will try to be "careful" in my riding. Hopefully there are still a few good wheelies and stoppies left in her.

20180214_182610.jpg

Last edited:

Come meet us in NW Waco at the Stripes on Hwy6 & FM185 for the ride up. We'll prob leave here by 9am to allow a bit of wiggle on the way to Jaspers. Then some of the paved goodies up there after lunch before heddn bac south

Oh yeah.... I...N

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Haven't found a bad item on the menu yet. Well worth the effort to attend.

As long as it's not raining I'm in. This will be my last ride for a while.:eek2:

I am in, on a very loud DR-Z, she needs some love. So, wear ear plugs and I will try to be "careful" in my riding. Hopefully there are still a few good wheelies and stoppies left in her.

20180214_182610.jpg

Dinner and a floor show!

Maybe... providing I don't have to work.

BT ... do it, man!
I'll write you a note ...

If Mary leads one, cinch up the saddle tight!

It'll be a good time ... hope you make it.

Last edited:

Come meet us in NW Waco on Hwy6 & FM185 for the ride up. We'll prob leave here by 9am to allow a bit of wiggle on the way to Jaspers. Then some of the paved goodies up there after lunch before heddn bac south

Awesome, sounds like a plan. Let me see how's the weather outlook for Sunday this weekend and I'll let you know.

If Mary leads one, cinch up the saddle tight!

It'll be a good time ... hope you make it.

Girlfriend is busy the weekend so I might as well make the trip. Will see!

Bakers xsing was flooded over last Sunday so I’m betting it’s blocked off now but we could check it out or we could meander down to Edwards to see how far we’d get on that one. :ponder:
Loftin should be fine Im sure...
I bet Edwards/1008 & 1007 will be open...
That low water crossing on 1004 may be ok....or at least...with the prev dry spell...it wont have any slicky stuff.
& all the county roads jus south of 67 should be fine too....2012 ..2011..2010..2009..2008..2015..mabe even the slicky on 2013

We might hit some of em on the way up...
Or...we may take the 182 Gap 219 1602 Hico 2481 approach

Last edited:
Edwards low bridge crossing was loaded with debree on each side last Sunday-had to stop to help a couple turtles go around it- so I’m not sure what that’ll be like on Sunday.

Leading us on one, Rod?

Back