• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Killeen TX

Reaction score
Hello, I have wanted to ride with like minded folks who are "independent" for years, and am so glad I found you all, no more riding in circles alone YAY. I have been riding for about 34 years. My first bike was a CB125 that I drove into the ground back in the UK. Many years later..... I just traded up to a BMW R1250R and learned about this group from MotorcycleBelle. Super excited to go two wheeling all over Texas. Don't have a pic of my bike yet, will post when I get one - promise. :patriot: :rider:

Super welcome!

Check the calendar as an easy way to find upcoming rides. (On the home page and in the border across most pages.)

Post pix asap!!

gina

Aloha and welcome from just down the road from you in Lampasas. I see you like the idea of riding around here we can fix that for you. We do a bunch of that around here. There are site sponsored pir runs as well as area and state wide gathering of TWT members. Do you like to camp off the bike? We do that once or twice a month also. Come join in on one or all of the meet ups and get to know the other riders of the club. Tread below if you can make it sign on up. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107977

Last edited:
:welcome: to TWT. Lots of great rides, and the "hill country" isn't that far away. I quote that, because I'm from New Hampshire, where the hills are really just mountains. ;) Don't none of you guys hold that against me, though.

Back