• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from College Station

Reaction score
Howdy!

It appears I'm ALMOST all alone up here in CS. I've talked to a few guys but I think I'm by myself when it comes to types of bikes. My wife and I bought a 2015 Honda VT1300CR Stateline a few weeks ago. Everyone around here seems to be on a Sport bike or a big ole HD.

I've been riding most of my life but the street thing is new to me and I fully admit I'm a newb when the tires are on the street around cars you just simply cannot trust.

We've only got about 250 miles on her (Bella) so far and have found that we're only good for about 30-40 miles on a country road before a break. It's learning to build up the "sit bones" I guess.

We're interested in group rides but I guarantee I'll be the slow guy holding up everyone which sort of holds us back from going down to Brenham with "the boys" on the sport bikes. We're looking forward to getting more involved.

I've always had an eye out for motorcycles while on the freeways but my level of observation just increased 1000% both on the bike and in the F-250.

We look forward to meeting y'all!
Scott

Here are a few pictures....

Attachments

• Bella.jpg
    Bella.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Bella_Jan.jpg
    Bella_Jan.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Bella_Scott.jpg
    Bella_Scott.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 174
Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are quite a few TWT members in the BCS area. I don't know if they do any regular meets right now though. If I recall correctly, bike types were a bit of everything.

This month's Pie Run is down in Sealy. That might make a nice down and back run for you guys and it is a great way to meet other folks and see lots of bikes.

Love that color of blue! :thumb:

Welcome to TWTex. Good group of people here and a lot group events. I live in Bryan and there are 6 or 7 of us that ride quite a bit. PM me anytime you want to meet up for a lunch or breakfast run or just a ride.
Steve

Dont be afraid of us Brenham guys and gal....my wife rides a ZX6...we can ride any level pace...your welcome to come out any weekend...we have some great riding out in the country...always looking to get the ladies out also cause my wife is usually the only lady riding..your welcome to PM me and i will give you my phone number if you have any questions...come see us...

Last edited:
Dont be afraid of us Brenham guys and gal....my wife rides a ZX6...we can ride any level pace...your welcome to come out any weekend...we have some great riding out in the country...always looking to get the ladies out also cause my wife is usually the only lady riding..your welcome to PM me and i will give you my phone number if you have any questions...come see us...

+1

Come on down and see the "boys" in Brenham. Keith let's me ride with the sport bikes sometimes. I'm on big ole Rocket III Touring. You can hang back in the rear with me on the corners.

Welcome & enjoy!
Blue the coolest color

:welcome: from down San Antonio way. I don't often make it out towards Houston (too much straight slab riding), but I'm working on back roads to get there. Might see you on a pie run between here and there. Enjoy the bike!

Back