• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Italy

Reaction score
Hello all from Italy,i'm glad to have joined this community,looks to me like a very lively and interesting forum, and I hope i can help other people with my experience on motorcycle,gears,clothing etc,or exchange reciprocal informations\knowledge

See you around

Welcome. It's on my bucket list to do a motorcycle tour in Italy. If you ever make it to the states let us know and we'll show you around or at least give info.

Welcome. It's on my bucket list to do a motorcycle tour in Italy. If you ever make it to the states let us know and we'll show you around or at least give info.

thank you so much,i'll keep your username on my contact list for sure when i'll hit the States:)

Welcome & enjoy

At first I thought Italy, TX :rofl:

Welcome from San Antonio. I may have an assignment to Vicenza, how far are you from there?

:welcome:

Spent a few months near the home of the pizza. Those guys are nutz! Riddle me this: Do you wear your helmet on your elbow like all those riders I saw there? I much prefer to wear it on my head - but that's me. ;)

Welcome from San Antonio. I may have an assignment to Vicenza, how far are you from there?

quite far unfortunately,we are based in Palermo,Sicily

Spent a few months near the home of the pizza. Those guys are nutz! Riddle me this: Do you wear your helmet on your elbow like all those riders I saw there? I much prefer to wear it on my head - but that's me. ;)

ahaha those are very crazy people!many people do that unfortunately...and just put it on when there's the police.I wear the helmet the .."proper" way,you know,on top of my head,just like you do :)

Last edited:
I spent some time in Martina Franca and working in Taranto circa 1991. Great trip, great people and the country beautiful but not much English spoken so I'm sure we made for some funny misunderstandings.

I was in Palermo not too long ago. Among my many favorite visits there was the cathedral at Monreale :thumb:

Back