• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Member for 6 years, I should probably post something...

Reaction score
Like it says, I think I'm overdue for an introduction.

I'm in the Dallas area, I've ridden for almost 30 years. Previously I've had sportbikes and adventure bikes. I'm looking to get back and spend more time off-road.

Oh, and mountain biking/road biking. I do that too but I'm not sure if that's frowned upon here.

Last edited:
If you have a good place to go trail riding, It's hard to beat the fun/money ratio of an old dirt bike.

Welcome (belated) not too many things frowned upon here... in terms of bikes anyway!

Oh, and mountain biking/road biking. I do that too but I'm not sure if that's frowned upon here.

Frowned upon? Well, we don't like folks who swing both ways. I mean, it's cool to be a mountain biker, but a roadie? Nah. :rofl:

Welcome from another Dallas FJR guy who enjoys a little mountain biking from time to time. I'd do it more if I had more time...and if we could stay dry long enough to get the trails open.

:welcome: There's a huge group of off-roaders here - sometimes it's enough to make me want to get off the road.

...and I don't truly remember anything being completely not tolerated - as long as you're mostly nice about it. :)

In another six years, be sure to post a picture of your ride. :lol2: Seriously, glad you went active. What part of DFW are you in? That's a lot of real estate.

Back