• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the bike world!

txox4

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Ledwell
Hi everyone,

I've just joined up and wanted to make a quick intro as a friend, GSer, recommended I join up as I'm soon to hopefully be the new owner of my first bike.

I'm located in Spring/The Woodlands and can't wait to get my first bike and meet many of you out on the road. If you have any tips for a newbie once I get in the saddle, I'd definitely appreciate it. Happy adventures!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Finding your way here was a good start :trust:

Welcome! This is a forum with great people, and when you get your bike you will be welcome to ride with me to TWT events so you can get to know people. There are monthly gatherings on the Pie Runs to different locations in the state. I wish you good luck with getting your bike :rider:

Welcome neighbor. So what are you looking to get? Just send a message when you need somebody to show you guys around or ride with.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the site. Use caution, learn the bike, and how to ride it, hit a few pie runs. Lots of folks with a lot of knowledge out here. Ask up. Answers will follow...

Hi everyone,
... If you have any tips for a newbie once I get in the saddle, I'd definitely appreciate it. Happy adventures!

First be careful, be safe, and above all else - stay alert. It takes much more awareness to be safe on a motorcycle.

Lastly - have fun!

Welcome to the community. It's a great group. As far as advice, every person is unique. Ride your own ride and figure out what works for you. TWT is a great place to get advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to being active in the community and will be seeking out your opinions and insight as I get into the saddle. Thanks again...cheers!

Back