• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stolen Motorcycle Alert

Johnf3

Reaction score
My 2010 Husaberg FX 450 was stolen sometime early this morning. VIN VBKHAM43XAM380291

It has white plastics, blue seat, blue rims, blue silicone hoses, aftermarket Trailtech headlight, Fastway pegs. THere is not another one that looks like like it in Texas that I have seen.

If you see it let me know. Stolen from Lubbock early this morning. I was prepping for a trip to Cloudcroft, and had it ready to load tucked in front of my garage, about 150 feet from the street. Someone was brave.

Last edited:
My 2010 Husaberg FX 450 was stolen sometime early this morning. VIN VBKHAM43XAM380291

It has white plastics, blue seat, blue rims, blue silicone hoses, aftermarket Trailtech headlight, Fastway pegs. THere is not another one that looks like like it in Texas that I have seen.

If you see it let me know. Stolen from Lubbock early this morning. I was prepping for a trip to Cloudcroft, and had it ready to load tucked in front of my garage, about 150 feet from the street. Someone was brave.

I'm really sorry, that sucks. Doubt I see it this way but never know. :angryfire

I really know how that sucks. I had 2 XT225s stolen from my front porch. I hope they catch them.

Ya know...We used to hang horse thieves here in Texas.:trust:

Post pics and I will look for it here in Dallas. I'll do whatever I can to hang them.

John, so it was outside of the garage and they came up the drive and grabbed it? or was it inside the open garage? Either way extremly bold. I will keep an eye out

No security cameras I take it, I have been thinking of adding some to my place.

I have been thinking of adding anchor points to my garage floor to lock my bikes to but figure if they get in the garage they have access to my tools if they want them bad enough

Of just destroy them because they could not take them

:angryfire That is terrible John. Eyes open down south.

Having had two bikes stolen from me, this makes me angry. Knowing how hard it would be to directly replace that bike makes me even more angry.

John, so it was outside of the garage and they came up the drive and grabbed it? or was it inside the open garage? Either way extremly bold. I will keep an eye out

No security cameras I take it, I have been thinking of adding some to my place.

I have been thinking of adding anchor points to my garage floor to lock my bikes to but figure if they get in the garage they have access to my tools if they want them bad enough

Of just destroy them because they could not take them

I had my RV parked about four feet in front of one garage door and two bikes between the bumper of the RV and the garage door. They stole the Husaberg and left my 2001 KTM 520 that I was getting ready for one of my sons to ride.

I have a detached garage that sits on the back edge of my property and a driveway that goes all the way from the street, runs directly beside my house and stops at the garage doors which start where my house ends.

I was trying to save some time this morning by having the bikes ready and out. I tried to hide them and never thought someone would walk that far back.

No cameras. We still made it to Cloudcroft and I am going to enjoy the time with my two sons. It is the first time we all all been together in three years. I am sick about my Husaberg but it is my fault for being dumb.

There's something about bike thefts that seem especially heinous. You might try looking at area Craigslist postings to see if anyone tries to sell it. (if they're stupid enough to be a thief, then they might be dumb enough to post it online). There are some websites that will search all CL ads so you don't have to go to each cities' CL page.

You might want to check certain groups that ride dirt bikes on the street doing wheelies. They like to post instagram and Youtube videos of themselves riding through traffic. Most of those bikes are stolen. These groups are spreading. They're now breaking into dealerships and stealing dirt bikes.

Well until I saw Billybob's post above I was guessing that this was a non-bike guy who saw an easy opportunity and took it wanting to convert it to cash. I'm still guessing that what he sees is limited to cities like Houston and Dallas. There aren't a lot of Husabergs out there so it should be tough for him/them to sell it. It would sure be worth the effort to watch for it on www.searchtempest.com. I will keep a eye out. it would help if you could post some shots of the bike. Also was the bike titled? Sorry this happened to you.

Well until I saw Billybob's post above I was guessing that this was a non-bike guy who saw an easy opportunity and took it wanting to convert it to cash. I'm still guessing that what he sees is limited to cities like Houston and Dallas. There aren't a lot of Husabergs out there so it should be tough for him/them to sell it. It would sure be worth the effort to watch for it on www.searchtempest.com. I will keep a eye out. it would help if you could post some shots of the bike. Also was the bike titled? Sorry this happened to you.

Bought the bike new out of State in 2010 and have a MSO in my name along with all the original sale paperwork from the dealer. All my pictures are on Photobucket which I cannot link anymore but there is a picture of my Husaberg on this site in the photo rotation when you sign in. I will figure out how to get some pictures posted asap. Not many Husabergs out there with white plastic like mine.

Police report is filed and VIN will show as stolen.

Here it is.

picture.php

Last edited:
Hope she finds her way home in one piece.

Back