• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adams Ranch 6/9/12

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoFUhQji2Y"]Adams Ranch Part Two - YouTube[/ame]

Great setting trail up with y'all. There are some good areas out there that will put a smile on your face. :rider: Sam

Actually the entry into the creek was slicker. If you notice we all had a problem walking back up to the bikes. Then when going down into the creek, we were just sliding. I tried to loft the front end upon entry, but it was too slick. It was not just mud on that slope. Cow p**p mixed in. :shock: It just took some velocity to get out, lucky for us it was gravel and not a wet mud bottom. Lots of fun though. Sam

Bill caught the bug. Again, the excellent people of TWT represented.

We talked about the possibilities for a couple hours tonight.

Very, very good news.

More to follow.

Bill caught the bug. Again, the excellent people of TWT represented.

We talked about the possibilities for a couple hours tonight.

Very, very good news.

More to follow.

I think we should all contribute for Bill to get a new rear tire. :clap:
Sam

I think what he had on the back of the little Yamy was a 100/100-18. That was his problem with getting up out of the creek. It looked like a tight fit and it was bald. Maybe can get Joel to check the next time he is out there. Sam

Last edited:
Back