• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Canceled STORM Race Ride @ Outlaw Trax

I had one of each and found nothing wrong with the toy dog, it just looked odd.

Hey, just wanted to say it was really nice seeing/meeting all of you on Sunday. :thumb: Sorry I didn't hit the trails with y'all, but I'd promised Cole some one-on-one QT since school was starting the next day, and once school starts, we get to ride together even less. And, he's still working up to the "pressures" of riding with others.

Hope to see y'all out there again soon!

-Pete

Pete, it was good to meet you and Cole. Don't worry about not hitting the trails with the group. I didn't do the trails with them either since Kyle is still trying to get the hang of a bike with a clutch.

Hey Pete... good to see you post on here from time to time.

Wanta go to Cherokee Cycle Park on monday?!?!

Yeah, Pete
Glad you guys made it out, and glad your here on TWT. When are you planing on riding next? We gotta get JM out before the summer is over.

yeah thats the only good thing thats happened this week. Ap classes are no fun! I've had homework everyday this week! and a test today!

Ap classes are no fun! I've had homework everyday this week! and a test today!

They never are - but the fact that you're taking AP classes tells me you're doing quite well for yourself in school. The tougher standards are supposed to prep you for college, but right now it just seems like they're trying to make life difficult.

Next year you'll look back at AP classes and think they were easy! :giveup:

Back