• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMRA, AMA national race Feb 08

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Last Name
McCreight
It is going to take me a bit of time to get a write up of the racing going, but here is a picture from last year.

http://krhphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/3685819_TKLbf#212453809

Sorry, it is copy write-ed.

Terra's do you remember the good old days before you broke off your bark buster, bent the exhaust and you bike would start without having to roll it down hill?

Proof that my bike, helmet and chest protector were there. I love it, you can even see the stroke smoke!

259230707_hBcex-M.jpg

Last edited:
when your looking at the picture you want right click on it and select copy image location (not copy link location) then paste that link in here. Or you can click on share, click on forums/blogs/etc. Then click on copy next to the medium size link.

Thanks Chris, the picture is now up!

It looks like I have a pretty good stance, up on in the attack position, butt off the seat. I probably need to raise my chin up to see further. I think that was limiting me the whole race.

This is a copy-writed photograph, so I cannot post it up here, just the link. It is worth your time to click on it!!!

Terra getting air

Sorry I am bringing up an old post, we just did our second race of the season, here is the picture of the previous race:
267903366_TxR4s-M-0.jpg

Back