• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Georgia!

Reaction score
Hi TWTexans! I'm traveling to Conroe, then to Austin & back at the end of Sept for my daughters wedding in. Aunt and one cousin live in Conroe, another cousin in Houston (where I was born!) So now, the riding part. I'll be leaving Conroe around 10-3 on my 2011 KTM 990 Dakar edition for Big Bend, then up to Colorado via the NMBDR and return on the CDR and back to Conroe. Jfink has been kind enough to send me a gpx of a proposed rt from Conroe to San Antonio area using back roads. If anyone has a little spare time to travel, let me know!
Lee

Welcome along, sounds like a great ride!
We will wait patiently for the ride report....:eat::eat2::popcorn:

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prerequisite for twt membership, must give at least 1 ride report with pics.

Your ride sounds ambitious. :welcome:

Your ride shows you coming through my town. Depending on what day , I would ride with you a while. Don't worry about what stromxtxc said. He's a noobie around here. LOL.

Your ride shows you coming through my town. Depending on what day , I would ride with you a while. Don't worry about what stromxtxc said. He's a noobie around here. LOL.

yes, and y'all are stuck with me :lol2:

Back