• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

fake or not, it hit's a nerve...

jsb223

Reaction score
First Name
jsb223
fake or not, it hit's a nerve...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WDGXA5DNSo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WDGXA5DNSo[/ame]

I like having a motorcycle that is rather tall for most riders. It limits how many times I need to decline request to let someone ride it. It probably protects me from crooks who are inseam challenged as well. After seeing that video, it's a reminder of just how vulnerable a rider can be when stopped.

Sure, we all stop in front of someone with a video camera ten feet away in plain sight and hand over money.

Love the "beggar" guy laughing at the camera

And us too

Sure, we all stop in front of someone with a video camera ten feet away in plain sight and hand over money.

Love the "beggar" guy laughing at the camera

And us too

Agreed - similar to all the faux news with scare headlines.

Funny, but not likely. Looks like something they'd run on India's version of SNL.

Personally, I find sitting on my bike at corners in SE Ft Worth to be a unique opportunity to actually talk to the homeless & hear at least a minute or so of their stories. I've met some homeless vets that way.

Funny, but not likely. Looks like something they'd run on India's version of SNL. Personally, I find sitting on my bike at corners in SE Ft Worth to be a unique opportunity to actually talk to the homeless & hear at least a minute or so of their stories. I've met some homeless vets that way.

Did they provide any solid proof Tim?
Multiple "homeless veteran" have been busted for stolen valor, they were fake.

Last edited:
My life, my right to trust people. Come hang out in a shelter with me sometime.

As a vet myself I understand. But I too talk to a lot of homeless folks and there's about 10:1 faux vets to the real deal. It's not like after 'Nam where vets were almost shunned, today there's a certain cachet in being a vet and a lot of claims of being a vet - even from the non-homeless as mentioned in that ridiculous court ruling that it's ok to lie about military service. Far as I'm concerned they should drop ship him him in for the real deal so he can have an appreciation for what he's claiming to be. I don't mind so much from the homeless folks since they are just trying to survive. I don't mind a bit of borrowed dignity.

Last edited:
Back