• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

93 XR600 Fires to life.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
My friend bought this with plans of building a cafe bike out of it, He stripped it down to the frame and motor and thus it sat collecting dust, so they are planning a move and He gave me a call on it, I went over and made an offer and hauled it home along with boxes of parts, now it sits in my garage but I kept looking at it while while changing the oil in my pickup, once done with the truck I pulled it out and started cleaning and checking the vitals, put some gas in it the tank and checked to make sure it wasn't going to leak thru the carb and started kicking and kicking and I think she wants to start, I plan on putting her back close to oem this Fall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAiYW4VirXY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
I didnt want to have to post this again :lol2::rolleyes: but you made me do it

Still trying to get views on this so You Tube will start sending you checks?
I don't believe it was really a "cold" start. Everybody knows Rman doesn't ride when it's cold out. Not too bad for a Honda, 6 or was it a 7 kick start. Lol

_

I don't believe it was really a "cold" start. Everybody knows Rman doesn't ride when it's cold out. Not too bad for a Honda, 6 or was it a 7 kick start. Lol

_

Quit being such a punk and a hater and go fix some of your bikes :doh:

_

But you have to admit he is soooo handsome!

Back