• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chocks and Jack

bowtie39

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Never used Lock N Load system. Has all hardware and trailer mounting plate. Ride bike into, step off and use ratchet strap over tire to secure bike. Never have to compress forks to hold bike front end. Unbolt chock from plate to have level floor. 100.00

Aluminum basic chocks. These come with Aluma trailers. After plates are bolted to floor the chocks can be removed with thumb bolts if flat floor is needed. 25.00 each

If someone buys all the jack is included. A 1200# bolt on.

Prefer to meet buyer instead of shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0821.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
To be clear, there is 1 LnL and obviously two basic aluminum?

What is the ID on the basic aluminum? If it's 6" or close, I'll take them and if we can arrange to meet some how.

Correct.....one L N L and 2 alum.

You get the jack if buying all.

Just measured and the ID on aluminum is exactly 6"

Ever travel north any where close to DFW?

It certainly is.

I'm just interested in the 2 aluminum chocks.
Does that change anything?

I don't know too much about the Waco area other than an Exxon at a cross roads on 6 west of the bridge. I can be there by noon or 1300.

Pleasure to deal with you Mitch. Was a great day out there and hope most of us were able to enjoy.

Christmas special. The Lock N Load and trailer jack......75.00

Be great to meet somewhere to hand off.

Aluminum chocks are sold.

Back