• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from hutto tx

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to introuduce my self my name is Will i was throughly conviced to join by my6 and his wife traveldiva great people. I hope to join yall on some good rides.

And he's thrown back a hearty bit of it too with the SXC. Hope you enjoyed it today. :trust:

:welcome: I hear you've got an awesome bike :rider:

Now for TravelDiva... :clap:

Now you must join us at one of the ride to eat gatherings. Next one in Lampasas on the 25th. Welcome and keep checking the board for ways to avoid work and get out and ride. Here at TWT we are always looking for excuses to ride somewhere. We ride to eat,for fun.for any reason,we love to ride. Hope you get to come out and show off your new ride. KP

Welcome from Georgetown as well. I work there in Hutto too... I'm a Kool-aid drinker too so we can weather the storm of criticism together.
What you think about the M&G in Lampassas?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Welcome from Coupland. That orange kool-ade ain't bad, I got to sip it once on Sam's (Green Eggs) 690R but just on pavement. I liked it.

If you like off road riding Chiricahua (Scott) does dual sport rides around here including Round Rock and Georgetown. I'm just getting back into it after breaking my leg (spiral fracture) last November.

Hope to see you around. My wife and I sometimes go to Hutto to eat dinner.

Pie run thread below. The pie runs are TWT sponsored events held on the last Saturday of the month. They are at a different location every month all over Texas.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104376

Welcome from the Southwest Contingent that rode to Hutto for a Pie Run back in 2010. It was only 1,062 miles one way. :rider:

d70_8583cq.JPG

:mrgreen:

I live in Hutto as well, welcome. Maybe I can join in on a ride with some of these TwT folks. We can a Hutto sub chapter before long :-)

Hi DaveC.
I occasionally take short early a.m. jaunts from Hutto out to what I affectionately refer to my "lakehouse" (the observation point on Grainger lake), just to prove that it is still possible to get a ride in before bikes and riders melt in these 104 degree days. If you ever wanna make a run let me know. It might be possible to shuttle some coffee out and watch the sunrise then race home before it gets warm.

Thanks yall for welcoming me sorry i haven't replied i have been super busy at work im hoping it will slow down soon and we can all go ride.:rider:

Back