• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones Rally VI - Oct 23-25, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive missed so many rides since last September (when I had a heart attack)...I think I will try to make this years RTB's rally. My Dualsport has sat around for almost a year...count me in...

Ive missed so many rides since last September (when I had a heart attack)...I think I will try to make this years RTB's rally. My Dualsport has sat around for almost a year...count me in...

Sorry to hear of your medical challenges, but am glad you are still around and able to ride. There will be a range of things to do from mild to stupid. Blow the dust off, charge the battery and come on out!

In, and I'll be on the supercharged, nitrous fed, ...hack...

Is Brad doing a class this time at the rally? If so, how does one sign up?

Hack I can wrestle, I thought he'd have an extra bike... or two :)

I'm IN!!! Even got the blessing from my lil woman ;-)
Registered on the site, will be paid up as soon as I check with Snap. With any luck Uncle Gus will still have a few Cabins available :sun:

I've got cabin 14 reserved and have two extra full size beds for any wanting to help with the cost and not sleep in a tent.
Friday night and Saturday night.

iPhone Tapatalk

Got cabin 13 reserved so it looks like we will make it. The location looks great. We will go one the site and sign up tonight.

I look forward to riding some backroads and meeting some good folks....
:rider:

Mark, we'll show you plenty of great roads that are close enough to ride any day or weekend you want for years to come. I found a bunch of these on my own , but these guys showed me more and ways to tie them together into great adventures. Following these guys around can be more fun than one should be allowed to experience.

IMG_1014%20r4_zpskqnobsgb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back