• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member Intro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am an Austinite who is new to adventure riding but I am looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade. I ride a Buell Ulysses so it is not a lightweight scooter. :eek2: Fire roads, gravel, dirt are all fine for me but I have not yet experienced any rough terrain. I hope to meet y'all on the road sometime.

Last edited:
Welcome. I occasionally ride with a buddy who has a Uly. That's one tall bike.

Love the Ulys! Would love to have gotten one of those in my lookings for another scoot.
Welcome to the forum, EBrider. Check out some of the up and coming events. There is a cool camp and meet this weekend that should be a blast. Or Ulysses. See what i did there?
[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. We have a bunch of new Austin area folks. I think I'll do a Tech day/social thing later in September to see if we can get people together. Hopefully the weather will be more favorable by then.

Welcome to TWT... For some rough terrain at your own pace (when it cools off) Crooked Creek MC Park just outside Waco is nice and not too bad on terrain... A couple of us went last week and looks to be the half way between Austin and DFW area. Good place to meet on a Saturday morning :rider:

Hello everyone I just purchased 2015 klr650 last week. I have 700 miles on it and I'm starting to get my two-wheel legs back I am ready to meet up with other klr 650 riders to see how everyone is setting up their bikes.
I have been riding a long time just not recently. I have become recently widowed and retired. I live in Houston at the Beltway and 45 south so if there's anyone in this area that would like to meet up. It would be great.

Back