• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

It's just too hard for me to get motivated to ride to Grapevine.

I know. Most of the guys that show up for that drive and for good reason, the traffic up there is intense. I went through there yesterday taking my daughter things for her new apartment and was glad to be in the truck.

See you at 7:00

When I think if Grapevine, I think of traffic, at a standstill, while every driver is texting/face booking. I do enjoy city riding & the dodging of inattentive drivers, but only about once a month..........if I had to do it everyday, I'd rather take off my clothes & run backwards thru a cornfield.

When I think if Grapevine, I think of traffic, at a standstill, while every driver is texting/face booking. I do enjoy city riding & the dodging of inattentive drivers, but only about once a month..........if I had to do it everyday, I'd rather take off my clothes & run backwards thru a cornfield.

And I am just the opposite. :eek2:

After 20 years of Metro commuting, not much phases me any more. I actually prefer riding a bike in it to driving my truck because I have a lot more escape routes available.

Scooter ride to Meskin Inn tonight. Chilly but nice to get some cold air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for some frito pie? Petro’s in Bedford has gourmet frito pies. If you’re not into frito pie, they have hot dogs, nachos, baked potatoes etc.

Located at corner or Central Drive and Harwood Rd

http://www.petros.com

A new place??? [emoji15][emoji41][emoji23]

I’m a maybe at this moment.

In if I have no evening transports

Nope, petro’s was posted first. Maybe we’ll get the twisted root another day.

I am out. Gotta an early evening pickup.

The new place sounds pretty good. :eat:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight.

Y'all enjoy.

I've never had Gor met frito pie before and since my bride isn't in a mood to fix dinner and the market was good to me today, I think I will check it out.

I've never had Gor met frito pie before and since my bride isn't in a mood to fix dinner and the market was good to me today, I think I will check it out.

Oh the market was good to a lot of us.:trust:
Twisted Root is okay if you like $10.00 burgers.

No reviews of the gourmet frito pies? Hadn't been there yet.

Yea twisted root is not inexpensive! My suggestion was tongue in cheek.........

M&O Grill is open again on Tuesday. Nice family run restaurant. It used to be a regular spot for us until they decided to close early on Tuesday. Now its open again.

Yeah. Great place. Danny and Rose (the owners are great also):eat::eat:

Anyone that goes, be sure to check out the Leonards museum.. It was a Walmart before Walmart was around.. I still have many memories of that place, especially at Christmas..

Last edited:
It is a great place. Work may get in the way of me attending.

Back