• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Experience with Rocky Mountain ATV

Excellent recent experience with RMATV. Actually I've been ordering dozens of times a year for 7-8 yrs now and never had a problem.

10/26 - ordered riding pants online
10/26 - order shipped same day (free std shipping)
10/28 - attempted delivery (I use business address, office closed Sat)
10/30 - order rec'd, discovered that the wrong size was shipped. Pants sewn in tag was a different size than bag and outside label
10/30 - called RMATV, they emailed a call tag, bar code in email scanned by FedEx, they print label and package is on its way back same day.
10/31 - RMATV verified FedEx had return pkg and shipped a replacement to me prior to receiving return
11/02 - replacement pants received, correct size and all good

So even though wrong size was due to a manufacturer error, RMATV return system is incredibly efficient. I had my replacement within 7 days of my original order. About the same time some online sellers start thinking about shipping in the first place. And if this size doesn't fit for any reason, one phone call and I can get a free call tag to return and they'll ship out another size.

_

Back