• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston area leather pants tailoring?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

Hi,

I have some Aerostich leather riding pants. Since retirement I have lost 4 inches on my waist. Given it is almost winter riding season, I want to have the waist taken in.

Does anyone recommend a leather tailoring shop please. Houston is best, but anywhere in TX would be fine.

Thanks!

If you had gone down to Galveston this past weekend, good change you could have found a tailor right there.
I had once picked up a business card for someone in the Houston area that did this work but cannot for the life of me remember what I did what that thing!
Have you tried asking over on that other forum? (yeah, I know...I don't go there at all myself but there may be more racers there and they may need tailoring or repair work).

All I know is that tailors here in Kerrville are very busy and therefore a little particular about what they will take in. Good luck

Back