• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I just got back from an all day ride and I am whooped! I will not make it tonight.

Almost done with the homefront stuff. Still have to pack for ghost Ranch weekend.Staying in tonight.

The NEW Montgomery Pizza Shack location has been lit this last week. Not open yet but must be close. Parking is better than expected.
Anyway, they are very close to opening. I have been meaning to take a pic of the lighted building.
All of this said, how about the Catfish Place between New Waverly and Willis this week???????:rider::eat::rider:rh

The NEW Montgomery Pizza Shack location has been lit this last week. Not open yet but must be close. Parking is better than expected.
Anyway, they are very close to opening. I have been meaning to take a pic of the lighted building.
All of this said, how about the Catfish Place between New Waverly and Willis this week???????:rider::eat::rider:rh

My cook friend said the kitchen equipment has to be redone. They are hoping to be open late Jan.

These things always seem to take longer than they should. Must be a real screw-up if all the "new" kitchen equipment must already be replaced.

Anyway, I think you are talking about the "Fish Pond" just north of Shepard Hill Rd on Hwy 75? If so, I have eaten there many times for breakfast but never diner. I'm up for that.

that sounds good

These things always seem to take longer than they should. Must be a real screw-up if all the "new" kitchen equipment must already be replaced.

Anyway, I think you are talking about the "Fish Pond" just north of Shepard Hill Rd on Hwy 75? If so, I have eaten there many times for breakfast but never diner. I'm up for that.

I like their breakfast, had dinner there once it was good, i think it was with you all bike night regulars.

This may be heresy, but I'm not a big fan of catfish. Since I have never eaten there for dinner, certainly there are other things on the menu?

Haven't had a bad meal there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

:eat:All of the food is really good and the salad bar, far from fancy has pickled okra and green tomatoes. I also like a good cole slaw and theirs is exceptional. Good old fashion down home cookin'. rh

I get with y'all once a year or so will try to make it tomorrow.

Wont be able to make it changing oil and made a mess.

Back