• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Good job Gene! I couldn't read the ph. #.....;-)

Try this:

Hold the Ctrl key down and use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out.

When you're done Ctrl 0 will restore to the original size.

This handy interweb tip was brought to you by Cheerios. Oaty goodness in tiny little Os.

Where am I?
Street name or County Rd. number.
place1444.jpg

I don't know the street name or county road, but it looks like something that would be found in Galveston.

You're not off by much. It is within about 30 miles of Galveston. Here's a hint: I shot this picture of that odd looking structure when I was out to capture a pic of an upcoming FM in the '1-2-3 Farm To Market Roads in Sequence" game thread in this forum. It will be my next post in that thread which will be coming up soon. (Sully has me marked for it) And that Farm road I will be posting soon is only a couple of miles from the farm road that this odd looking structure is located on. That peculiar looking house has been there for years and anyone who's ridden by it certainly would remember seeing it.

Dennis, you don't need any stinkin' clues.

2351 is correct!
This odd looking structure on Farm to Market 2351 was built by the person who lives is that house for who-knows-why a number of years ago. It is visible from State Hwy 35 (Telephone Road) as you travel from Houston to Alvin.

You're up, Iron Butt. I'm still in awe of your 955 miles to get FM 1939. Good Job!

Dennis, you don't need any stinkin' clues.

2351 is correct!
This odd looking structure on Farm to Market 2351 was built by the person who lives is that house for who-knows-why a number of years ago. It is visible from State Hwy 35 (Telephone Road) as you travel from Houston to Alvin.

You're up, Iron Butt. I'm still in awe of your 955 miles to get FM 1939. Good Job!

Gene, it wasn't even that bad. I got seven county seats, eight farm roads and had lunch and dinner off the bike. I left about 6:30 and got back at 11 pm. A large part of it was on IH10 doing 80 mph.

I know exactly where that one is :eek2:. My wife and I went on a painted church drive last summer and I took pictures of all of them. Can't remember the road its on, but I have a picture of it.

Well go dig the picture out.... :mrgreen: (i went through mine and unfortunately didn't have this one)

Back