• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member in San Antonio

Reaction score
Hi all, moved to San Antonio in November from South Carolina and have finally had my bike shipped this week! Originally from the UK and have been riding since I was 16 and now own a HD VRSCDX. Riding in yesterday's rain felt like being back in the Old Country (even if it was still a lot warmer!). Looking forward to trying out some of the local roads

Attachments

• 20160728_133230.jpg
    20160728_133230.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. Need to post a pic of the Harley when you get a chance. There is a good amount of riders near you to show you the better roads in your area. In a few weeks we are having a gathering in Spring Branch if you like to join in. We normally do a after lunch ride also. Thread below,sign up if you can make it. Welcome. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110225

Where is your favorite place to eat in SA?

Last edited:
....In a few weeks we are having a gathering in Spring Branch if you like to join in. We normally do a after lunch ride also. Thread below,sign up if you can make it. Welcome. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110225.....

Thanks for the invite but I'm not fully here yet, only weekdays, but should be a more permanent resident in September so will look forward to something around that time.

Would like suggestions for good places to eat here! Haven't really had the opportunity to do much research on my own :-)

Lulus on Main for extra large chicken fried steak,Little Red Barn on Hackberry for steaks,The Pig Stand for breakfast.

All the meet and greet gatherings are on Sundays. Once a month at different spots all over Texas.

! Originally from the UK and have been riding since I was 16 and now own a HD VRSCDX. Riding in yesterday's rain felt like being back in the Old Country
Welcome lad!
Rte in blanco in the morning, right up 281, come on out.

You're certainly in a great part of the state for riding! For my two cents, west of I35 is where it starts gettin' good... Be safe!

Back