• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new to forum

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Little Rock. This is a great forum. i just picked up my brand new 1250S Bandit two days ago. I love it. I'm retired, still work part time, 69 yrs. old, and disabled, but can still ride. Can't do long trips any more, but every short trip or ride around town is an adventure for me. I just mention this so if you know someone who is older and is thinking about riding please encourage them to do so. Looking forward to reading about everyones experiences because I learn so much from everyone. Have a great day, John.

Howdy from Thorndale, John!
Love me some Arkansas! You ever get up near mountain view? :sun:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Fortunately for you, you don't have to go far for some spectacular riding!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Hello Gravel Guy. I haven't ridden up to Mountain View yet. But with this new bike I think my horizons will be expanding.

Welcome to the forum, you and a Bandit in Arkansas... enviable!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Hello Gravel Guy. I haven't ridden up to Mountain View yet. But with this new bike I think my horizons will be expanding.

:tab If you get North of Heber Springs and/or I-40, everything between Hwy 9 on the East and I-49 on the West is fun! There really aren't many bad roads! Push Mountain (AR 341) between Hwy 14 and Mountain Home is exceptionally nice and fun, as is 14 all the way up through Yellville to AR 125. The ride across the ferry on Bull Shoals is fun, and then AR 125 becomes MO 125 and the real fun begins all the way up to Sparta on MO 14. It is hard to find a more twisty road than MO 125... :rider:

:tab Short of living a little further to the North or Northwest, you are fairly well ideally situated to hit some of the best riding in the country.

Lived in Benton for years, still come to Arkansas a few times a year to ride welcome and enjoy

Back