• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
Hey everyone I live in the north Fort Worth area and have had my tiger since may 2016. Bought my first bike when I was 14 (Kawasaki KE 100). Have had a few other dirt bikes, three wheelers and four wheelers over the years. My last bike was a triumph speed master. Looking forward to more time out of traffic and on back county roads and in the mountains.
e4267bea06008e4aaf9b81801f926110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. Nice bike

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Welcome. Come out and join us on a Tue. Night outing in Tarrant Co. Lots of dual sport riders and you'll can plan a DS ride.

Careful, they are a motley bunch. If you like Fuzzy's or Flying Fish, you'll fit in well.

The photo was taken a the top of Boreas Pass in Colorado on the CDR last week. Great ride.

Welcome!?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice pic, nice bike, welcome to the site. Hope you find the inmates here as friendly and helpful as I have.

Hello there. I live in the Colleyville area. Would be interested in getting out of the traffic as well. Let me know if you have any plans for back road riding in our area.

Thanks again for the welcoming. If something comes up for a ride I'll let ya know and vice a versa.

Welcome! I am doing the COBDR next month and really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome! I am doing the COBDR next month and really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That trip is on my bucket list. Have fun and be safe. Post some pics when you get back.

Back