• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag - $125

Reaction score
SOLD

I'm selling my lightly used Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag.

It is in like new condition and is identical to the current models. There are no stains, just dirt and maybe scuffs from tennis shoes, all of which I'll try to get around to cleaning off before selling.

The only issue with it is a broken hook, but it is broken below the curve, so it still works perfectly. It's mostly just a cosmetic flaw, and I am sure it can be replaced.

This is like new, and therefore the price is closer to new, but still saving some money. I am only getting rid of it because it sits in the garage and is too much for my little wrr, at least for me. Plus it helps persuade me to over pack.

Local pickup preferred.
Austin, TX (Buda for locals).
I can meet anywhere between Waco and San Antonio.

$125 + shipping (considering I don't know what shipping is going to look like the final total can be discussed)

PM for pictures (I completely forget how to add them)

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag - $125

Do you still have this?

I'm in Waco.
254-723-1918

Back