• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: SW Motech Trax 37 Ltr Black Side Cases Panniers w/hdw

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
SOLD

Ive got this set of Motech Trax side boxes in black complete with the mounting hardware to attach them to SW-Motech EVO side racks. The cases are in xtra nice condition with only a couple of very slight scuffs. Two keys & 4 locks are included.
Minimal use on these panniers (the 2009 bike they came with only had 12k miles)
New these cases..locks..& hdw were over $900
QUIK LOC EVO RACKS ARE NOT INCLUDED
Im using those with my Givi cases

$475 for em...picked up in Waco

Last edited:
GLWS. Those look pretty much brand new. You claim to have used them, but it looks more like you just took them out of the box they came in and took the pics. :-P

I haven't used em.....the guy before me didn't use em much...& neither did the owner before him....or the orig first owner!
So....yes...they are pretty much...like new

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

These cases are still available

I just cancelled a paypal transaction from some lawyer from OH on ADVrider. He wanted to beat me up over price...& then would not follow my instructions about paying any paypal fees for the "buyer protection " they provide. I asked him to call if he wanted to complete the sale...he did not....he made payment without including xtra for the paypal fee & I was charged. I hadnt even given him my paypal info. Now he's crying foul saying he already bought brand new racks...now having nothing to put on them. Also sez he sees nothing about a paypal refund.... which was done.

This is why I quit listing on Ebay....& now its happening on some of the forums!!

Sorry for the rant....Im jus disgusted I guess

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You seem to have a ton of stuff always to sell. I'm always amazed to see what you have to sell next.

I know bank of America has some kind of payment thing that transfers payments in some way.

I'm sure it get frustrating when people try to change the deal. So hard to make a handshake on line.

Back