• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FOR SALE: RS Taichi Perforated Leather Jacket

Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Christie
Men’s RS TAICHI perforated leather Jacket with full armor – size 4L / Eur 58 / US 48.

Very good (some scuffs, looks like it went down once slowly. Perfectly solid all over).

Hump on back (“makes you go faster!”). Blue – black – white.

Stored on a hanger in a bedroom closet in a non-smoking home.

Fits me well – 16 ½ x 36 shirt (just under 6'1" and about 220 lbs). If you're reading this, you likely know that Taichi is one of the premium brands in protective gear.

Keen observers will note I bought this from this list about a year (?) ago - and have work it once. Nothing wrong with it - I just have too much stuff. I paid $200 + shipping, in the exact same condition as it is now - so I'd like $200 for it....but make an offer if you are interested.

I am in Houston - the upper right edge (North East), so we can meet up somewhere - or buyer pays actual postage.

Attachments

• Taichi 2.jpg
    Taichi 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Taichi 3.jpg
    Taichi 3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 259
  • Taichi -1.jpg
    Taichi -1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Interested.
That would match my Feejer perfectly! I would require a 'tall', for arm length, and I wear very nearly the same shirt size. Does the 4L sizing mean that it is a 'tall'? How is the wrist coverage in a semi-tuck position?

James

Re: Taiachi Leather Jacket

Interested.
That would match my Feejer perfectly! I would require a 'tall', for arm length, and I wear very nearly the same shirt size. Does the 4L sizing mean that it is a 'tall'? How is the wrist coverage in a semi-tuck position?

James

James (& Others)

I suspect that the 4L means Extra-Extra-Extra-Extra-Large. Remember, Taichi is Japanese, and "them people" are tiny. Or "us 'mericans" are giants. Whatever.

Seriously, I just got this, and I am at work, the jacket at home. I only wore it a couple of times, last year, so my memory of the fit is foggy. I can try it on again tonight, and post then. I do not recall it being to short of sleeve.

Of course, you're going to want to try it on anyway - why doncha come on over (stop at the ATM on the way) and try it on - PM me for address / directions. Hint: I am in Summerwood subdivision (within 1.5 miles of the intersection of Beltway 8 and West Lake Houston parkway - near Deussen Park).

Neil

Attachments

• CIMG4023.jpg
    CIMG4023.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 248
  • CIMG4022.jpg
    CIMG4022.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Re: RS Taichi Perforated Leather Jacket

Still available - never heard from the other 'interested' party again.

Now that Fall is here, I'll bump this to the top.

Any interest?

Neil

Last edited:
Back