• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

You guys are awesome

Reaction score
First Name
Tawnya
Last Name
Blair
I had to create a login so I can comment on all the amazing tributes you have left for my husband Chuck, CeeBee. He passed away of an aneurysm April 19 while riding the MS150 with me on a bicycle.
I have loved finding that you knew and appreciated the man I loved so much.
PS: I know this is a motorcycle forum, I qualify for the 6 left in my garage.

Chuck not only was amazing, but is amazing. I say "is" because in many ways he will always be a part of many of us and his influence changed major parts of the way I look at life and the world.

When a man leaves a legacy like that, he lives on in many ways.

And yes, you can and should feel that Two Wheeled Texans and many of us here are your family too. A lot of us look at this site that way too.

I cannot think of Chuck and not crack a smile. He had such a talent for navigating life.

We hope you know you can post here and get help /support from the forum at any time. Please use us , it helps us get thru tough times too.

Welcome to the site Tawnya :wave:

:tab I know it is likely still too soon, but when/if the time comes that you decide you want/need to sell his bikes, please feel free to contact any of us for help. If something were to happen to me I know my wife would be unsure of what I've got and what they're worth. Some of us can probably look over the bikes to see what has been done to them, take pictures, post them up, etc,... It would be cool to see them stay in the TWT family and continue carrying people off on adventures.

We're glad to see you here, just wish it was for a different reason.

Welcome Tawnya. I have a few donations from TWTEX'aners from the Uncle's Big Bend Rally that were set aside for another purpose. We "voted" to send them your way. Send me a PM for donation arrangements

Chuck was a pleasure to be around. And he left an impression. My son was sad to hear the news too. Funny, cause he only knew him for a couple of days from the rally in Big Bend in February. He instantly said, "You don't mean chuck in the camo pants, do ya?" I only wish I could have traveled more with him. All this reminds me to do more with the folks I love.

Thanks, I will someday. I need them for a while. Someday's they break my heart and other days they remind me he was human and not this perfect man I got to live with for so long.

Sorry, this is for Tourmeister, I don't know how to reply and have it show in his message.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will someday. I need them for a while. Someday's they break my heart and other days they remind me he was human and not this perfect man I got to live with for so long.

Sorry, this is for Tourmeister, I don't know how to reply and have it show in his message.

Just hit the blue "Quote" button in the lower right corner of the post you want to quote and reply to.

Back