• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the forum & new to the Bandit 1250SA

Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Heath
Hello,
My name is Charlie, and as of 6/7/16 I became the owner of a blue 07 Bandit 1250SA, I love the bike and want to show it some love as it has been a little mistreated.
The front fairing/cowl is a bit busted up and I would like to replace it. Not too keen on paying the $400 for a new one though. - Anyone out there have one they would be willing to let go for a good price?
Something is going on with the rear cowl as well. I will be looking into that this evening and trying to figure that situation out.
I would also like to buy a more comfortable seat. Thinking Corbin. - Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time.
-Charlie

Welcome to the site Charlie :wave:

If you want specific info about Bandit stuff, you'll probably need to post in the Bandit Subforum as I am not sure many of them venture out of that section into the rest of the forums ;-)

Good luck with the repairs.

So what's the story on the bike in your avatar pic?

Thanks tourmeister and duchess. I didn't even know there was a bandit subforum. Thanks for the heads up.
The bike in my avatar is a 79 Suzuki GS750L that I have been slowly working on. I just built a set of wire wheels, Powder coated the entire engine black, 82 GS1100E swingarm swap, Tarrozi rearsets, and put a 2013 Busa front end on it. Currently waiting my cylinder head to get back from having some work done to it out in Cali. The bike is a little dismantled at the moment unfortunately. Next steps include building custom exhaust, frame bracing, steering damper/stabilizer, rebuild wiring harness, build new seat, and a whole lot of other work that will come up I'm sure.

Last edited:
Back