• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

howdy from Colleyville tx

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
look what i bought today with 2900 miles on clock, i pick it up Tuesday.

it is a 2013 nc700 with the dual clutch transmission (automatic or manual)

the pic has a lowering kit on it, i had them take it off and raise that sucker back up.

7c4e6a057c8bdf04ee7626bc50b0612b.jpg

i also have one of these i ride about 30k per year, none of it is commuting.

51debf83b11ca1c333614f6f8d9dca25.jpg

i bought the nc to try out the dct, i am sure the next wing will have one. i also may trade it for the africa twin in a year or two.

i also do a lot of this on a motorcycle

42cc1b264d5cb67040b0418cb69e52f6.jpg

i live in the dfw metroplex.

i ordered a madstad windshield system for it today also. i am a big fan if the laminar air flow.

it has a the honda tall shield. i was torn between the madstad and just adding an mra xcreen.

any opinions?

Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to TWT. We do motorcycle camping here also. If you are not busy next weekend come join us for the monthly meet and greet. One of the best ways to visit with other members and check our other folks rides. KP

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105429

thanks kp, i have a goldwing group meeting in harrison ark next weekend. but i will be showing up in the future.

i met some of you at the rte in nacagdoches last month. you guys werent any more weirder than my goldwing buddies lol

Welcome to the forum. There are getting to be quite a few NC riders here, although you're the first I'm aware of with the dual clutch setup. What part of mid cities? We have meet-up groups here & there that get together frequently to enjoy coffee, milkshakes, and occasionally a Saturday breakfast.

Welcome to the forum. There are getting to be quite a few NC riders here, although you're the first I'm aware of with the dual clutch setup. What part of mid cities? We have meet-up groups here & there that get together frequently to enjoy coffee, milkshakes, and occasionally a Saturday breakfast.

precinct line and glade road

There's a group of guys who meet - I think every Thursday eve - at the Burger Box on Glenview & Booth Calloway in Hurst.

Fridays.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks kp, i have a goldwing group meeting in harrison ark next weekend. but i will be showing up in the future.

i met some of you at the rte in nacagdoches last month. you guys werent any more weirder than my goldwing buddies lol

November is in the planning stages and will be a lot closer to you. Hope you can join in on both eats and camp. KP

Hi Colleyville riders. Maybe someone here can help me out. I've got a clear blue Texas title for a KX400R I bought in Mexico signed by the seller, Cevin Wyatt, a former dentist in Colleyville. I need the 130U title transfer form signed and also a bill of sale. I've been trying to track this guy down for a couple of years with no luck. If anyone knows him, please send me a pm with some info.

Thanks, Don

Back