• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New here from spring branch

Retiredtosoon

what 0
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
That's spring branch north of San Antonio not in Houston, been sick last couple years now getting a lot of my health back but still retired with a lot of time on my hands.
Been riding since the 70's well that's showing my age ,I raced MX, kids raced in mid to late 80 early 90's. Been riding a lot try to get my stamina built back up and its working , looking to tag along with people that know more of the duel sport roads around this part of Texas than i do and other places.
Pick up 2015 dl650 XT and still have my old trusty steed 2004 Vulcan classic.

Retiredtosoon

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Glad you are doing better. Dual sport riding can definitely be good for building up your strength and endurance. Keep an eye on the DS section for info on rides and events. Things might be a little slow in July/August because of the heat, but things usually start to pick back up in September. Some folks head to the mountains of Colorado to escape the heat in the hottest months.

Glad you are back to riding. The vee-strom is a good exploring bike and nice to have a second type of bike around for a change of pace. I'm missing having a second one myself.

Back