• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the group

Reaction score
Hi list, I have been lurking for a few weeks but thought I might do an intro. I ride a bike that is nearly as old as I am, a 1979 Yamaha XS750 Special. I have noticed through photos on the site, and the forum that my type of bike is a rarety, but I would love to do some of the riding through the hill country and around with the group, since I live in Austin.

Catch you later,

Corey

Howdy Corey,

:tab Welcome top the forum. It is true that most of the bikes represented here are some form of modern sports tourer. That's just because I can't afford more bikes :-) If I could, I'd be hanging out at different internet sites for some older cool stuff, not just the ST stuff. However, please feel free to spread the word for us ;-) The forum is not intended to be limited in its appeal to a particular segment of motorcycling. Well... we are geared towards people that actually ride their bikes, hehe.

:tab I'm running a trip up to Arkansas next month and one of the guys will be riding a Virago 1100, very cool. Although, I am a little worried about his range on a tank of gas. :-|

Back