• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: $50 Nearly new Coretech sport bags, red, 3-piece

terrywfrazier

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Frazier
*** SOLD ***

As soon as I get these shipped I'll donate the balance to the forum.

Listing for a friend. 3-piece set (only sold together). Red, Coretech cordura sport bags. These are pretty much like new but they are 8-9 years old. A little dusty from the garage but hardly used. Not faded.

I'll include shipping to you for the $50, and all proceeds over whatever it costs to ship will go to the forum. I just don't want to throw them away.

coretech-front.png

coretech-back.png

coretech-right.png

coretech-left.png

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: $50 Nearly new Coretech sport bags, red, 3-piece

I'll take 'em.

You aren't too far. Save him the shipping and ride over to Tyler to pick them up, then swing by Stanley's BBQ for some eats and a nice ride back. Totally worth it. ;)

Those are great bags for that kind of money! Not necessarily waterproof...but not $250 either

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I went to lunch. Didn't realize they would go so fast.

These are sold pending funds. I have your PM Jarrett. If the first doesn't work out I will let you know.

Back