• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Re: Where am I?

Nice photo. Are you near the ocean?

No, I'm not near the ocean, ain't bluffin either.

THE PICTURE!

geez, tough crowd...

Well, the lighthouse is on FM2481, south of Bluff Dale, and marks the entrance to a housing development.

Well, the lighthouse is on FM2481, south of Bluff Dale, and marks the entrance to a housing development.

Yup. We have a winner! :clap:

It's called Mountain Lakes and we got there right after refueling RocketBunny after a Hico pie run.

131892321_5qFJY-M.jpg

So Chuck - you're up next. YOU are in charge of this thread until the next winner is announced...

I've ridden by the lighthouse but never stopped to take a picture of it.

My selection will be somewhat easy. I have some interesting pictures but my motorcycle is not in them. :-(

This one will limit you to 254 possibilities. However, I have only visited 48 of them. (so far) :shrug:

where.jpg

:ponder:

Looks like Parker County Courthouse in Weatherford to me.

Bosque County, recently restored, I have a picture of the copala siitting on the ground! :rider:
MeridianTXBosqueCountyCourthouseClockTower707SFen4.jpg

not my picture I snatched it from Meridians web site.

Dave C is correct - county seat of Bosque County - Meridian.

You're up, Dave!

I going o need a day to locate a picture. I well check my online images but this may require some found on the home system.

Between the place by the cliffs and the 98th. On the road made semi famous by that little ol band from Texas.
100_1331.jpg

It in of it self not historical but is part of our history. You can have it if you can tell between what two towns this place may be and which side of the road it can be found. :rider:

BTW three hints are in the first line.

Last edited:

Ummm is it between Texarkana and El Paso, south of I-40?:giveup:
Can you clarify at least one item in the hints? There are a few little ol' bands from Texas.

Could the song be La Grange by ZZ Top?

Ummm is it between Texarkana and El Paso, south of I-40?:giveup:
Can you clarify at least one item in the hints? There are a few little ol' bands from Texas.

Yeah, like Kumbia Kings :rofl:

Also, Pimpadelic, and Hellified Funk Crew to name a few. But for some reason I don't think Dave was talking about those particular bands. LOL

Back