• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP

Sounds like an idea...are you joining us Silver Bullet?

Travel Diva

I plan on it but like Yamma Jamma sometimes unexpected work prevents it. Weather is getting warmer so first wave of A/C units getting used since before winter usually has a bunch of tenants calling when it doesn't turn on.

_

From the looks of the sky I may not be riding to our meetup. But if two others confirm attendance, I'll be there!

Travel Diva

:flip:

Okay, who's in other than Wilderness Rider and me...??

Travel Diva

Ok I can break away now so will be there. Weather looks sucky but a little rain won't get my hair wet. Lol

_

Love your new avatar, SilverBullet!

BTW, this week both My6 and I have work conflicts. I'll be back next Wednesday and My6 will be back in May when he goes back on regular hours again.

Travel Diva

Love your new avatar, SilverBullet!

BTW, this week both My6 and I have work conflicts. I'll be back next Wednesday and My6 will be back in May when he goes back on regular hours again.

Travel Diva

I'm busy this week as well so can't make it. I like the avatar also, it was a joke on me but I embraced it instead and adopted the artwork. Thanks to a couple good riding butties from Gonzales county. pun pun

_

Sorry for the late notice, but My6 and I are both working tonight and will not be at the Meet up. Hopefully, one of the gang will post up a place to meet. Hopefully we'll be back next week!

TravelDiva

I am on the East side at Baytown, headed back to West Houston. Anyone up for a 'Rita and some Mex at Cadillac Bar?

It's Wednesday!!!!!! Who's up for another rousing gathering of like minded motorcyle enthusists? Looks like theres a chance of precipitation later in the evening so TD and I will be caging it once again. Stinks huh but thats the price we pay for green grass and smooth skin in these parts. So who's coming?:coffee:

I'm in, got some dirt on the bike yesterday and could use the rain for a free wash. I'll be about 30 minutes late though as need to take my niece home from her tutor before heading out.

Where are we meeting?

_

Dave has spoken. Live Oak it is. Same Bat time, same Bat channel....:eat:

Hooray, The ground is finally starting to dry out! I spent all yesterday riding at Sterling Ranch with a couple other ODODB fellas. It was surprisingly dry out there. Even quite dusty by days end. The forest should re-open any day now. Is it Live Oak for tonight? Might be a little late if I find time to go ride this afternoon.

Looking forward to see everyone again. Want to talk about a date for an Alaska ride. We're now working with MotoQuest to promote adventure rides around the world. See you at the Live Oak!

Hooray, The ground is finally starting to dry out! I spent all yesterday riding at Sterling Ranch with a couple other ODODB fellas. It was surprisingly dry out there. Even quite dusty by days end. The forest should re-open any day now. Is it Live Oak for tonight? Might be a little late if I find time to go ride this afternoon.

I doubt if the forest reopens before next week. I rode the forestry roads yesterday and plenty of waterholes even on them. Outlaw Trax gate was shut and closed as well as the Multi use trails. They even cancelled the Caney Creek Enduro at SHNF for this Saturday already. Too wet and muddy for the route makers to get out and mark the course. Rain is forecast off and on every day this week also.

_

I know it's earlier then usual to be talking about the next meetup(and don't get used to it) but this Wednesday's meetup is gonna have a visitor or two to the gathering. I have invited Apleschu and his wife to bring out the new "Cyclone RX3" to the meetup to allow us take a close look at this thing. So come on out and lets check out the new scoot and meet Apleschu and his wife. :welcome:

Live Oak Grill
10444 Hempstead Hwy (@Dacoma)
Houston, TX 77092
7pm

TravelDiva

Drats! I would like to check out that bike but can't make it this week. Maybe they will become regulars and return another week when they have both of their RX3's with them.

_

Drats! I would like to check out that bike but can't make it this week. Maybe they will become regulars and return another week when they have both of their RX3's with them.

_

If you want to come by during daytime you can check it out in a personal viewing. PM me if you have interest, I am in the N, along the I45 corridor and FM1960.

Apleschu, my wife and I would love to check out your RX3's also but also cannot make it tomorrow night. She is heading to CO for a couple weeks for a wedding and then out daughter's college graduation (I will be heading out for that one :) ). Could we coordinate something with you and your wife when we get back in mid-May?

Loved your write-up about picking the bikes up and riding them back to Houston. My wife actually called CSC a couple months back. They said they'd let her know when some were delivered and had made it to Texas so I'm very glad I saw your post.

Back