• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 Honda CRF 450X - Off the market

Reaction score
Bike has a Baja Designs dual sport kit and a clear TX title.

Great machine with low hours/mileage (less than 60 hours and 1,000 miles), mostly used for annual ride in Colorado.

Mostly stock with the following additions:

-Renthal bars and grips with an extra set of bars and grips included
-Renthal chain, front sproket, and twin ring rear sprocket
-Cycra front fender and hand guards
-IMS 3.2 gallon tank
-Seat Concepts suede saddle
-Extra Dunlop D606 rear tire included
-Aluminum skid plate

Bike is located in Houston. Just not riding enough anymore and don't want the machine to go to waste. Asking $3,300. If there is interest I will add pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Re: 2006 Honda CRF 450X - testing the waters

right side up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 170

I sent this link to a buddy who says he wants a 450x instead of his Xr650r

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Nice bike, I wish I had the dough.

They are great bikes, I just completed a large section of the TAT, the COBDR, UTBDR, a desert ride across Wyoming and some of the NMDBR on my bike and it ran great the whole time. Just watch out for the stock valves, they have a habit of stretching/burning out. I have kibblewhite valves in my head now and after 3500 miles and 2.5 weeks they didn't even need adjusting when I got back (have done more than 10K miles with these valves). Much lighter than a 650 and more powerful, truely great bikes once road registered (I have 3 of them).

Gary

Suspension has stock settings, but has been serviced. It is perfect for the 180-220 LB rider. I am definitely heavier than that and have no complaints.

Turns out the bike I was looking at as the replacement to the CRF is not going to work out so the Honda will be staying with me for a while longer.

Thanks for the interest.

Back