• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Seats

Dutch

Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Anyone recommend a decent seat for a 2014 BMW GSA. There's so many out there. No idea what works and what doesn't. I already have the Airhawk 2 not really impressed with it.

Seat choices are very subjective. Lots of folks use Sargent, Corbin, Seth Laam, RDL, and so on. It's not like you can just try one out, unless you are lucky enough to have friends with different seats. I am still riding the stock seat on my GSA. I did go with a Sargent on my K16, hard as a rock at first, but nice after broken in. I think it is a personal preference. What I like, you may hate.:zen:

Another vote for Sargent........ I have had them on multiple bikes and have been very comfortable. They also give discounts to vets. Not sure what your height is but I am 6'1" and my 16 GSA is the standard height and I went with a low Sargent and run it in the high position......I now sit in the bike and not on it as much...if that makes any sense. YMMV.

Rexford

TS Customs in Fayetteville AR. He stays covered up year round, but he will do a quick turnaround on a ride in.

Back