• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
2018 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7 pm

At the Original Marini's Empanada House

3522 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450

In the strip center behind the Walgreen's on the NW corner of Mason and Westheimer.

Same place place, same people, same ol', same ol'...

Hopefully we'll have more of it this year. And with bikes !!! Though some of you still need to heal up first.

Re: 2018 Katy Car Night

I won't be there tonight. Gotta get better before I can be around people.

No wonder I couldn't find it. Katy Car Night?!?
Can't we at least pretend people still ride to this gathering?

Does all this jabbering mean that you will be there this week and that you will be on a motorcycle? I plan to attend, and maybe even on a motorcycle.

Does all this jabbering mean that you will be there this week and that you will be on a motorcycle? I plan to attend, and maybe even on a motorcycle.

I was thinking about it. But not sure I can attend a car night. My Mustang hasn't been started or licensed in a while. It's the only car I own.

I was thinking about it. But not sure I can attend a car night. My Mustang hasn't been started or licensed in a while. It's the only car I own.

When I though you could not come up with a better excuse, you have!
:clap:

I hope I can ride this week. Apparently I left my Oxford heated grips on and it drained my Shorai battery well below recommended discharge levels. :doh:

No matter, I'll show up this week.

Who changed my title?!?!?!?!?!:angryfire

Whoever it was doesn't think I was kidding.:rofl:

Ahhhh... Well, it's a car night for me. :giveup: My Shorai battery is toast. 3 days on the charger and it just won't come back. Nor will the charger even try. It senses it, then says "forgettaboutit."

After a hiatus during last week's ice fest, I will be there tonight.

I am out tonight. Per the 2017 thread, Bob will not make it either.

I have an excuse. Go home or experience the wrath!!!:lol2:

Actually, I'll be going home because I want to.:mrgreen::eat:

But I rode the bike to work at least. Such a nice day. Almost rode right past it too.

Back