• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Trails Summer of Love

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Just like the time spent with your sweetheart after finishing High School, the last throws of passion portend to the inevitable separation the falling leaves of autumn will surely bring.

It's time folks.

It's time to ride hard and ride often, while we still have the chance.

The City has finally going to be issuing permits for building in the area we ride most. The developer has a limited amount of time to finish out the utilities, and once that starts it will be over for the riding.

How long do we have? I don't know, but I do know that I'm going to ride the Bastrop Trails most weekends this summer before the majority of the trails are developed.

My bike is in pieces right now, but I should have it all ready to rock on 3/29.

I'll throw a tire clinic out there soon, but the 29th I'm just going to ride her hard and make some memories to satiate me in my old age.

Join me.

Sad...urban sprawl is going to continue to alter the dual-sport riding landscape for the worse.

icon_mad.gif

RB

If the weather permits, I will gladly drive down. I am itching to ride the WR down there.

Bastrop trails? I live by Bastrop, is this over west of highway 95 where that new 7000 home subdivision is going to break ground on the east side of the river?

Bastrop trails? I live by Bastrop, is this over west of highway 95 where that new 7000 home subdivision is going to break ground on the east side of the river?

Kinda, sorta, well not really. The location is not posted on the net to keep the traffic down and locals happy. Follow this thread for the next ride and join up.

Bastrop Trails Irregular Ride

Back