• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Classic Video- Moab Sovereign Trail

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Rugged country out there. Is it a law of nature that says there just has to be a big rock right in your way as you navigate down a right hand switchback? :doh:

Another great vid from RideFreak.

Sovereign Trail

Last edited:
I have ridden that trail. Some of the only true single track around Moab proper. Kane Creek is my favorite ride out there just because of all the creek crossings. I also like Pritchett Canyon and Behind The Rocks but not that easy to get anyone to ride it.

Sovereign is still on my list...never ridden it. Pritchett was a hoot! (the parts that I rode). March seems to be the perfect time for Moab but it's hard to get a group together for a trip that time of year.

No thank you. I know my limits. Maybe with a trials bike :eek2::eek2:

You could handle it Vinny. I've seen you ride. The traction out there is insane. Have to re-calibrate the stickion coefficient while there.

Back