• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any body Tried the AGV GT Open Flip Up Helmet ?

zorba

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Humphries
Would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried this model helmet and their good or bad experiences.

Thanks

I have the silver model and it's pretty good. However, I've since bought an Arai so it doesn't get much use anymore.

One of the plastic latches that hold the chin portion up broke after a few months. Most of the latching pieces are plastic and may break with extended use.

I would recommend it, but it is not as high of quality as some.

I bought the Nolan N102 over the AGV because I required metal latches and the chin bar on the AGV was too close.

I've had two full-face AGVs that fit me perfectly, so I was glad when they finally started making flip-face helmets (and at a competitive price too!). I've been using a GT for 2-3 years and am completely satisfied with it. My only previous flip face was a ZEUS. The AGV is definitly a step up.

Back