• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Waterproof Gloves

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
So we are heading to Colorado end of the month and will be getting quite a bit of rain with temps from mid 70's to 30's in the higher elevations with a lot of variability in between.

Right now I have a really old pair of fat bulky use them only if I have to gloves for cold wet weather (warm wet weather I use mx gloves).

My question is does anybody have something they love and want to share with us? I am all ears so to speak. I do have rather large hands, so typically 2XL or 3XL depending on who makes them. I have purchased and returned a couple of high end Klim because they were too small no matter what size I ordered.

Thanks

I've had great luck with BMW 2-in-1 gloves. $200, but your hands will be dry in the rain, and in dry weather, they convert to normal vented leather gloves.

I have yet to find any glove that keeps my hands warm without being bulky. I do have a pair of Cortech gloves that work fairly well though unless I am doing sustained high speeds on the highway in cold temps for more than an hour or so. Even the heated grips don't really help that much at that point. A heated vest goes a LONG way toward my hands staying warm, same for my toes. If my torso is warm, the rest of me fares much better. The gloves do a good job of keeping my hands dry. I use them on the KTM and the GS.

Cortech Men's Scarab 2.0 Winter Motorcycle Gloves
https://www.amazon.com/Cortech-Scarab-Winter-Motorcycle-X-Large/dp/B01N5DMK2U/?tag=twowhetex-20

Mine are the prior version and don't have the thumb squeegie thing on the left glove.

Back