• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$2.999 it's been a long time coming!

SilverBullet

never slow down...you never grow old
Reaction score
Finally we broke the $3 barrier here in Humble. Hope it stays in this range for awhile. FYI, Sam's Club on FM 1960

Image0022.jpg

_

This is great. It will skyrocket truck and suv sales again and hybrid sales will plummet (won't have to deal with those pesky, slow hybrids clogging the roadways). Big 3 stocks should make some good gains with high-profit truck sales.
Another benefit is all the pre-owned, low-mileage motorcycle and scooter sales that will pop up in another month.

Enjoy, because the next holiday will bring on another price rise. Funny how that happens.

I had to park the antique Jag and start driving my beater Saturn because the price of premium was too high.

The BMW uses Premium, but in tiny doses. What does the Husky use?

Premium is recommended and all I have used thus far. Compression ratio is 12.4:1 so I will not try and skimp, like you said 2-3 gallons at a time doesn't hurt you much anyway. Today at that same Sam's Club pump the 93 octane was $3.199, I'm happy with that price also.

_

I think every social group I've been on today I've seen this sub $3 photograph excitement..... but sadly up here in the midwest.... still mid $3.30 and thats up a few cents from yesterday. but at least we left the $4s a month or two ago... and i think that is what drives me insane about gas prices up here.... back in houston, I remember them making slow movements one way or the other (with a few exceptions on very large moves)... up here... every day its different... on the website i use to track it, indy has this horrible saw-blade pattern.... every week it spikes and drops... and usually that seems to happen mid-day... never the same day though.

Last edited:
Back