• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

That was different !

V-lust

Reaction score
As I was leaving the pasture after feeding my cows this morning I discovered someone had left me a belated Christmas present...a real nice Triumph Sprint ST. Well it was nice before he knocked that chunk out of the fairing. There is a hard ninety by that gate where the drunks frequently run thru the fence which he saw too late and dropped the bike in the process. First thought was that it waw stolen and abandoned but the disk lock suggests that the rightful owner was probably the victim. No 911 call in the area so I imagine he walked away from it okay.

Houston Speed Triple said:
...or the cows ate him! You never can tell with them cows. There always scheming!

I thought the cows wanted everyone to "eat more chicken" ? :eat:

Moooooooooooo!

whatareyoulookingatmodsmallcrop.jpg

Houston Speed Triple said:
...or the cows ate him! You never can tell with them cows. There always scheming!

Maybe he missed the turn because a cow jumped in front of him, forcing him off the road, where more cows were waiting to dispose of the evidence.

It could happen... it's hard to shop for Christmas presents when you got hooves.

well, did the rider come get the bike? or did you actually get a nice sprint ST for christmas? if you don't like triumph, I would be happy to come take it off your hands... ;) might even repair the fence for you. nah, probably not. I don't need a bike THAT bad :-P

tx-vfr said:
well, did the rider come get the bike? or did you actually get a nice sprint ST for christmas? if you don't like triumph, I would be happy to come take it off your hands... ;) might even repair the fence for you. nah, probably not. I don't need a bike THAT bad :-P

Yes, my Christmas present left a couple of hours after I found it...My WeeStrom fits me better anyway. Seems the shift lever broke off in the fall and he rode back with one of his buddies. He said most of the damage was to his ego. About four hours after it happened he got a call from the sheriffs dept. wondering if it was stolen. The caller told the SO it had been sitting there four days.

Back