• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rekluse

Okay thanks. That's a bunch of entries. Just to finish a race like that is a huge accomplishment. Well Done!:clap:

"You say you thought the auto clutch may have slowed you down some. Why not just ride the bike and use the clutch lever normally like a manual set up. That is the beauty of the new Core 3.0 clutch. It works seamlessly as a standard clutch too. The only difference is that it will kick in and never stall, even when you are tired or a little sloppy late in a race. That is how I use mine on my 450 SX."

Johnf3, I pretty much got same advice on KTMTALK, before I do anything drastic, I'm going back to being sure I'm in the RIGHT gear and ride like normal, see what happens! Thanks

Well I took it out without a group and worked on learning to ride with it. I'm getting better. If in the right gear there is engine braking, so will work on that! Thanks for the input.

On the other hand, I'm keeping it but not sure I will buy another one for the next bike, just my 2 cents.

Back