• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Versys Low Gel Seat

Hotboot

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
SOLD !

I bought this to try, I'm tall and actually prefer the standard seat height on my V. This saddle stops the obnoxious tendency to slide forward.
Kawasaki: Custom molded seat is 2" lower and 1" narrower than OEM. Part# K53001-225 MSRP $519.95 No longer being produced.

Great shape, only wear is out of sight at the extreme low points. I think it was packed and shipped poorly at some point. Soft and comfy, fit my '13 perfectly.

Some local Versys Connoissuer needs this.
I paid $250.00

Get close to that and I'll deliver in D/FW or split shipping costs.

Attachments

• v seat001 (Medium).jpg
    v seat001 (Medium).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 236
  • v seat003 (Medium).jpg
    v seat003 (Medium).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Thanks man, I need to join over there.

Somebody buy this saddle, make offer, trade me an elephant, I'm tired of storing it.

It came from an '09 and fit my 2013 perfectly.

Stored inside waiting for a new owner. Offers welcome.

Last edited:
I have a Baldwin seat with green stitching I'm thinking about offering up for trade. Is that something you might be interested in?

The Baldwin is a great saddle but I don't need it. I'm staying stock for now.

I still own this. Make an offer you Versys people, want it gone.

I just got a PM yesterday from the Versys Forum someone thought i had the seat for sale. You last post reminded me of this thread. I sent the guy this link.. GLWS

I still nave not joined there, lazy. If you sell it there is a comish in it for you. :trust:

So I traded the Versys and still have this gel seat. It has been wrapped and stored inside and is still in great condition.

I pulled the Throttlemeisters, Pazzo shorties and swingarm spools off before trading and they need to go too.

Make me a reasonable package offer on all of this quality Versys good stuff and it's yours.

:sun:

Hi, I saw this post over on the Versys forum and I'm interested in the seat. I do have a question though, how does the Versys gel seat compare to a Corbin in regards to comfort? I bought a Corbin off a fellow member and I like it, but after an hour or two, my butt starts to hurt.

Also, what are Throttlemeisters? And are different levers worth it over stock levers?

Thank You
Jason

I've had a Corbin and the Gel seat on my Versys. The Corbin was the worst seat i ever put on the Versys and I've had over 7 seats on that bike. The Gel Seat was much better than the Corbin. At least by my butts standards...

I can't help with the Corbin comparison, it looks like Weljo has researched the Versys saddle menu better than I. I can say it's much softer and keeps the rider from scooting forward under braking, a little lower too. If I was not tall I would have used it more than the one time. Seats, like buts are individual and you would need to try it. This is a thrifty way to do so.

Throttlemeisters are bar-end weights / throttle lock cruise control devices. Quality finish and machining, I think they were $170 new. One nick on the left one I think $80 is fair.

Pazzo racing levers make a huge difference, angled perfectly and adjustable. They are the first mod I do on any new bike, better fit and finish than the knock-offs and last forever. These are specific to 2009-2014 Versys models. Black shorties with red adjusters. ( F44/K-750) Almost $200 new, a small nick on the clutch side $75 for the pair is fair.

PM me an offer, I'm cleaning out the garage and these good parts need a good home.

Seat has been sold. Thanks TWT

Attachments

• DSCN0498 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0498 (Medium).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN0504 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0504 (Medium).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0502 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0502 (Medium).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited: