• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Queen family crash/fail compilation

jqueen

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Hi guys - with the help of my son, I've pulled most of the crashes (and one or two non/fails) out of my youtube videos and put them together in one compilation - see what you think! I think there are 4 clips that are not family, the rest are all myself, JQ1.0, and JMQ2 (and Sarah on her bicycle). Narration by JMQ2.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I think the face plant at 1:40 is my favorite but close behind is "no front brake" at 2:08.

_

Hey I recognize a few of those scenes. Thanks for taking us along. In the "No Front Brake" clip the guy takes a heck of a shot to the head from the swing arm.

Most entertaining!
Not too very often you get to see one of the Queen family taking a fall. You guys are all very good riders. So what is that, like a lifetime compilation of the few tumbles you have taken? Also, nice air Sarah, and you stuck the landing! Maybe needed a bit more practice on the graceful dismount.

In the "No Front Brake" clip the guy takes a heck of a shot to the head from the swing arm.

Yep, he was a little woozy when we got him to his feet. Had to sit him down for a while and clear his head. That was his first and possibly last trip thru Bill's Woods.

I salute :hail: the JQueen Trio & Company! Also... avoid magnetic trees.

Last edited:
Also, nice air Sarah, and you stuck the landing! Maybe needed a bit more practice on the graceful dismount.

That was the last time Sarah had training wheels. She told me that the training wheels were the reason she kept falling after the ramp, so off they came! This was the same day (she says she wants to do the ramp again, even though she can barely hold the bike up)

Last edited:
And now I'm just posting random videos.. This is one of the cuter ones of Sarah- skip to 1:30, and make sure you watch to at least 2:30 to see the whole spectrum of little girl emotions.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for posting these

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cool man! Ive pretty much done all of those except no front brake, it shouldnt be long now with stoppies on the trials!

Back